The heaviest rain storms urge us to take shelter, to find a safe haven. When riding far from home, ensure you have your haven with you.
This exceptionally lightweight rain jacket combines a 20 000 mm water column and taped seams to ensure that water stays out. And the highly breathable 3-layer fabric works to keep you dry from the inside.
Ventilated zones under the arms and on the back help ensure you don’t get too hot. Elasticated zones on the hem and sleeve openings ensure the jacket stays comfortably in place for the duration of a ride.
Constructed using a 3-layer waterproof fabric with 20 000mm water column and featuring fully taped seams. A DWR treatment further improves water resistance.
Breathable rain jacket
Moisture vapour permeability of 20 000gr/sqm/24hr ensures dryness on the inside no matter how hard you push.
The jacket is constructed using a lightweight mini ripstop polyamide weighing 58g/ms.
Open ventilation zones on the back and under the arms improve airflow for optimal temperature control.
Reflective pocket cords, sleeve openings and POC logo make it easier for others to see you in low light.
- Lightweight, fully waterproof and breathable rain jacket for road cycling.
- Cut for an optimal road cycling fit: shorter at the front and longer at the back, and hugs the body.
- Yoke piece across shoulders cut on the bias for extra stretch while retaining a closer fit.
- Exceptionally lightweight 3-layer woven outer fabric with a 20 000mm water column and fully taped seams for dryness.
- Moisture vapour permeability of 20 000gr/sqm/24hr ensures dryness on the inside at every effort level.
- Ventilation zones on the back and under the arms for temperature control.
- Supports rider visibility thanks to reflective cords on all pockets and a reflective POC logo, as well as a reflective print at the sleeve openings.
- Elasticated sections on the waist hem and sleeve openings keep the jacket in place.